Category:Writing instruments

From ArticleWorld

A writing instrument is anything that is intended to produce marks, whether words or images, on surfaces such as paper, parchment, whiteboard or blackboard without significantly altering the texture of the surface, unlike engraving tools on hard metals and stone. A writing instruments has a 'tip' or 'nib' that is thinner than the handle, or'grasping' surface and can produce an uninterrupted line. Modern pencils, pens, chalk, crayons and marker pens, as well as paintbrushes and quills are considered writing instruments. The term also includes ink, whether contained in the pen, or separate, and erasers which rub out the writing or drawing.

For more information, see the article about Writing instruments.

Articles in category "Writing instruments"

There are 2 articles in this category.