How to become a wonderful wife
To Become a Wonderful Wife is something that most women want to be when they get married to the man of their dreams. There aren’t any hard and fast rules about how to become a good wife and if you follow your heart and your instincts then you should not do too badly. Becoming better partners to your husbands not only keeps your marriage fresh, it also makes all the other husbands envy your husband and wish that their wives were as caring. Here are some tips to becoming a great wife.
A few thumb rules
- Learn to show commonality with your husband. You may not always agree with him and his views and ideas, but you definitely can lend an attentive ear and try to listen without judging.
- Be a woman of substance and learn to accept yourself with all your good points as well as all your flaws and encourage your husband to do the same. Have the maturity to accept your faults or seek professional help if required.
- Be there always for your husband. Support him in all his issues, his stands and his problems. Take pride in his achievements and share his interests. Make him proud to have you for his wife.
- All your family and its members come only after your husband. Treat him as the most important person in your life.
- Give him your unconditional love and support. You are the only person in the whole wide world whom your husband can call his own, don’t let him down.
- Greet your husband with a smile and a kiss when you see him at the end of the day, there is nothing that can replace this closeness.
- Take care to be physically attractive to him, just because you have been married to him for fifteen years does not mean that he does not take pride in your appearance.
- Don’t forget to make him feel that you still find him sexy and physically attractive.
- Don’t have unreasonable expectations from him and never criticize your husband in public.